Friday 6 March 2009

A good laugh?

Our favorite joke these days ?

What is the difference between Ireland and Iceland?
Answer: One character and six months.

But it is a joke only.
Read
this, and you will know why.

Less of a joke is this letter:

I own a small Advisory firm in Texas... and my fiancée happens to live in Simferopol, Crimea. I assure you I talk with her daily and she reports that reality there is in fact much worse than your current assumptions imply. Over the past 6 months... there have been continual shortfalls of water... electricity... bread... and other staples. Crime and general lawlessness has increased and in some districts, internet services have failed.
We have found that the only reliable way to wire transfer funds in this environment is through Western Union and her Export company banks with the country’s largest bank. If I knew of a way to buy puts on Ukraine I would... it is that bad.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner