Wednesday 18 March 2009

My travel tip

One of the things I love the most is travelling.
Not only to Galway to team up with Nick L., another fallen angel once upon a time and a lovely fellow to have a drink with, but to other countries, too.
Before I settled down on the Emerald Isle, travelling was a kind of natural habit.
And soon we’re on our way again. Madrid is the destination.
Whenever I go to cities, I book everything myself. Search robots are ok but not for this stuff. Better to look for a 4 or 5 star hotel yourself– if you like a good night sleep without the buzzing street life –. Take the phone and inform if they have no special rates available during the weekends. Normally they have as they are nearly empty because businessmen run for their home turf on Fridays. So rates are very low – almost comparable with hostels or B&B’s.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner