Monday 6 July 2009

Those were the days, my friend...


We love Playboy.
For the articles.
I know, I know, it is an old running joke, but in fact this article is a very good one.
Though our days as an expat banker didn’t run that wild, some things bring me back to a funny past.
It’s always the same: if you want to be a part of the herd, you have to follow them. You’ve to be one of ‘them’. You laugh together (hopefully), but you definitely cry together.
And that’s why that average salary of 700.000 USD promised within the Goldman ranks for 2009 makes me mildly smile.
Yes, there is a world outside this world and it is not longer ours.
Thank God for that one.


And no, it wasn't in Dublin. Though we visited the lapdance bars from time to time....
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner